Courses are designed for students who envisage or are engaged in a career in global business contexts where a high level of English language competence is required. These include spoken and written language for business negotiations, networking, human resource management, and business documentation.
- Application and enrollment in the International Student Program (ISP)
- Transcript in English for the highest level of education achieved
- One of the following minimum scores:
- TOEFL iBT 60
- IELTS 6.0
- CEFR B2
Successful completion of a minimum of 12 units of AEP coursework.
Please see ISP Fees and Course Fees.
Students may enter any quarter for one or more quarters: fall, winter, spring, summer.
- Language for business management
- Language for marketing
- Language for human resources
- Speaking and pronunciation
- Reading and vocabulary
Plus additional elective courses on these topics, subject to availability:
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Intensive TOEFL test preparation
- Cross-cultural interaction
- Community/work placement