Labor market analysts project a growing and sustained demand for qualified public accountants. Business and government organizations are seeking employees with a strong accounting background who can collect, analyze, and interpret financial data. Do you have what it takes?
This Professional Certificate Program Provides:
- Short-term professional training in accounting and finance to individuals operating a business practice, or those who may desire to pursue an entry-level career in accounting.
- Tools and principles in basic intermediate accounting as well as business law, financial statement analysis, and managerial accounting.
Program Course Schedule
- ECON X400A - Principles of Financial Accounting I (F) - 4 units
- ECON X400B - Principles of Financial Accounting II (W) - 4 units
Required 6 courses (24 units):
- ECON X420A - Intermediate Accounting I (Spring) - 4 units
- ECON X420B - Intermediate Accounting II (Summer) - 4 units
- ECON X420C - Intermediate Accounting III (Fall) - 4 units
- ECON X418 - Financial Statement Analysis (Spring) - 4 units
- ECON X432 - Managerial Accounting (Winter) - 4 units
- BUSAD X408L - Business Law (Fall) - 4 units
Courses are offered across 4 academic quarters: fall, winter, spring, and summer. For more information visit the Approved Academic Calendar.