Complexity in today’s work environments requires leadership defined by a strong foundation in business functions, effective communication skills, and diverse managerial skills. These include, but are not limited to, thinking and planning strategically, assessing implications of decisions, and mobilizing change within an organization. Some organizations invest in basic management training, but few offer effective leadership training—coaching that helps individuals determine their strengths and weaknesses, helps them identify their career and/or organizational goals, and enables them to meet their leadership development goals.
This Professional Certificate Program Provides:
- Opportunity to expand and (re)define your vision on the purpose of business
- Strategies for developing emotional intelligence and strategic thinking to improve decision-making skills
- Trusting environments to increase creativity, productivity, and morale
- Models of effective leadership through team building and project management exercises
Designed for professionals seeking to develop effective leadership and management skills, individual contributors within an organization aspiring to positions of increased responsibilities and authority, and international students with experience working in business and studying to develop knowledge and understanding of U.S. policies and practices.
Program Course Schedule
NEW for fall 2018!
Required : Complete 3 Courses (12 units):
- Foundations of Leadership (F/W/Sp) - 4 units
- People, Culture, and Performance (F/W) - 4 units
- Brand Development (F/W) - 4 units
Required: Complete 1 Course (at least 4 units):
Courses are offered across 4 academic quarters: fall, winter, spring and summer. For more information visit Approved Academic Calendar.
To be eligible for this Professional Certificate you must complete at least 16 units. The approximate cost of completion of this program is $ 2,550. Individual course fees are paid upon enrollment. Estimated costs are subject to change and do not include fees for course materials. For more information visit our Help Center.