Grow your career in marketing, communications, digital media, branding, advertising, and public relations. The Digital Marketing Certificate Program introduces you to strategies across social media, mobile marketing, online analytics and search engine optimization, aimed at fully leveraging the Internet for achieving business goals. Students are provided with opportunities to apply traditional marketing tools and practices aimed at acquiring new customers, building customer loyalty, providing superior customer services, and conducting market research. The curriculum includes the study of digital marketing, social media and internet audience profiling, online analytics and measurement, website optimization, and personalization.
This Professional Certificate Provides:
- Practical courses focused on understanding the business value of digital marketing.
- Opportunities to explore key online analytics and measurement principles for understanding the performance of websites, social media campaigns.
- A deep dive into strategies for creating and implementing digital marketing strategies, including brand development, brand strategy implementation, building public relations.
Intended Audience: Professionals currently working in or who wish to pursue a career in marketing, marketing management, market research, retailing, sales management, and global management as well as students planning to pursue a career that requires development of marketing skills.
Program Course Schedule
To be eligible for this Professional Certificate you must complete at least 12 units (8 required/4 elective):
Required: 2 Courses (8 units)
- Developing a Digital Marketing Strategy (F/W/Sp) - 4units
- Brand Strategy Implementation (F/W/Sp) - 4 units
Require: At least 1 course (4 units)
- Brand Development (F/W) - 4 units
- International Marketing (F/W/Sp) - 4 units
- Public Relations and Advertising (Sp) - 4 units
Courses are offered across 4 academic quarters: fall, winter, spring and summer. For more information visit Approved Academic Calendar.
Other marketing course options:
Search Engine Optimization - online course for Fall!
Principles of Marketing - online course for Fall!