Course DescriptionLearn to influence, manage, and lead effectively. This course provides participants with opportunities to learn techniques and develop skills to make better decisions, resolve conflicts, improve employee performance, and lead change throughout the organization. Through self-assessment, challenging problem-solving studies, and team-building exercises, students develop their own unique leadership style for success.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Lead confidently from a position of strength by burnishing that asset no one else has – one's personal style
- Build power teams by expertly identifying players with complementary skills and chemistry
- Confidently innovate and be an agent for change
- Discern when and how to seize a decision-making opportunity
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Leadership : Required Courses (16 units)