- competence, and
This exclusive 2-day workshop offers intelligent and proven ways to rethink personal and organizational leadership, empowering you to connect to greater inner resources, evidence-based transformative practices, and measurable outcomes on your way to bringing health and high performance back to your team and organization.
Click here for more information on research-based mindfulness
Delivered by the CEO of Empowerment Holdings, Co-founder and former Director of Education of UCSB’s Center for Mindfulness and Human Potential, and Executive Director of the International Mindfulness Teachers Association.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to use Mindfulness and Mindful Leadership to reduce your personal stress levels and access greater joy, energy and renewal
- How to work with technology while reducing distraction and lack of focus
- How to lead transitions in your life or organization with greater clarity and composure
- How to communicate to your team from a place of tangible empathy and compassion
- How to influence others through integrity, humanity, and expertise
- How to up-level your performance without adding unwanted stress or experiencing burnout
- How to measure progress and performance in alignment with your core values
- How to align head, heart, and habits to become a 21st Century Mindful Leader
- How to launch and implement programs that can help you and your team succeed.
Click here for more information on Dawa Tarchin Phillips
Curious to read more? Check out these articles: