Get Trained For Your Career
Job finding skills
- Resume advising
- Interview preparation
- Finding jobs
Talk to field experts about careers in:
- Business Administration
- General Management
- Project Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Applied Behavior Analysis (Coming soon)
- Child Life (Coming soon)
- Emergency Medical Technology (EMT) (Coming soon)
Current PaCE students
You signed up for professional training with PaCE and chose to upskill yourself. Congratulations! That’s the first very important step in the direction of your career advancement.
If you have already finished taking at least two courses with us, then consider taking advantage of a NO-COST career advice hour. We have reached out to industry experts and professionals who deeply care about helping the community in professional growth. They will be giving you an hour of their valuable time (either via Zoom or in-person, that’s to be decided mutually between the two of you) You can ask them about your field of interest, career opportunities, and their professional insights. Please do not ask them to give you jobs and/or to hire you.
We encourage you to take advantage of this great opportunity, at NO COST to you. Please click on the link below and give us some information about your career goals so we can find the best match for your career adv.
We hope you choose us for your professional development and become our student soon. In the meantime, please take advantage of our professional training opportunities and become our student soon. In the meantime, you can still take advantage of some of our career services.
- Browse through our exclusive job board in your area of interest (Coming soon!)
- Schedule a discounted career advising session with our industry experts
- Access tips on resume and interview preparation
North Santa Barbara County Residents
Under the GROW program, we are offering our customized career resources to Santa Barbara North County residents at NO COST. As a North County resident, you have a unique opportunity to get customized help with resumes and interview preparation, in addition to two free career counseling hours with our industry experts. You can also access hundreds of local and statewide jobs through our customized portals.
You will be able to benefit most from this opportunity if you are already enrolled with us in one of our certificate programs listed under GROW. They are heavily discounted for SB North County residents. If not, then we encourage you to enroll in at least one of our essential business skills courses listed below to enhance your transferable professional skill set.
We will be happy to help you plan your time with us and/or time with a career counselor. Schedule an appointment and let us know what you are looking for.
We highly recommend these essential business skills courses:
- Negotiation and Influence Strategies
- Business and Personal Branding
- Selling for Non-Sales Professionals
PaCE Job Board
Visit our PaCE job board (Coming Soon!) to find employment opportunities in your field.
- UCSB Jobs
- Paralegal jobs (Coming soon!)
- Project Management Jobs (Coming soon!)
- Human Resource Management Jobs (Coming soon!)
- Business Administration jobs (Coming soon!)
- And more!
State & Federal Employment and Industry outlook
The Employment Development Department (EDD) provides a comprehensive range of employment and training services in partnership with state and local agencies and organizations. Visit the EDD website for everything from job search tools to labor market information in individual counties.
- Labor Market Information for Job Seekers and Students (EDD)
- Supply and Demand Tool for Regions (EDD)
- Labor Market Information for your county (EDD)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)